Fans of rock crawling, large-scale models, and Jeep® vehicles alike will be thrilled with the extreme detail and high-performance functionality of the SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD RTR. At 1/6 scale, it takes Axial® off-road adventuring to a new level.
- New 1/6 scale chassis design is based on the proven SCX10™ III
- Includes AR90 “Standard” axles with a Heavy-Duty Spool
- Metal gear transmission comes configured for two speeds with high and low gears
- Durable three-link front and four-link rear suspension setup provides optimal handling
- Replica V8 engine cover adds to the realistic appearance
- Spektrum™ DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio provides superior range, response, and interference resistance and is compatible with Smart technology
- Spektrum™ Firma™ Crawler 120A ESC feeds telemetry data to the DX3™ transmitter in real time
- Includes a powerful Spektrum™ S905 Large Scale Metal Gear steering servo (also accepts larger 1/5 scale servos with the included adapter)
- Detailed Jeep® JLU Wrangler body with LED headlights and taillights provides exceptional scale looks
- High-traction, 7" tall BFGoodrich® KM3 tyres are mounted on Black Rhino “Primm” 3-piece beadlock wheels
- Battery trays adjust to fit a wide range of battery sizes
- 2-Year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
At 1/6 scale, the ready-to-run SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD brings a whole new dimension to RC crawling — and Axial® engineers have done it right. Whether you're a fan of full-size Jeep® vehicles, rock crawling, large-scale models, or all of the above, you'll be thrilled by the amount of realistic detail and high-performance functionality found here.
The SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD takes Axial® "scaling" to the next level. Based on the proven SCX10™ III, the SCX6™ chassis might be considered its big brother. It's engineered for extreme durability and performance with AR90 axles. For optimal handling, the chassis has a three-link Panhard front and four-link rear suspension setup. The transmission offers high and low gears out of the box, with a Spektrum™ S614 Metal-Gear Servo included and installed for the two-speed linkage.
While the 1/6 scale size allows more room for impressive detail, the SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD still fits conveniently into the trunk of your car — and most rock gardens and hiking trails provide plenty of exciting challenges to overcome. As you navigate the trails, you'll admire how well the Jeep® JLU Wrangler body reproduces its full-size counterpart. Even the most demanding Jeep® enthusiasts will appreciate the accuracy of the details moulded throughout. When the sun goes down, LED headlights and taillights add even more realism.
Massive, 7" tall BFGoodrich® KM3 tyres provide excellent grip and ground clearance for dirt, rocks, and all other off-road surfaces. They're mounted on licensed Black Rhino Primm injection-moulded, 3-piece beadlock wheels so that the tyres can be removed and replaced easily without gluing. Forest, desert, lake, mountains...the SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD is ready to go anywhere.
With the included Spektrum™ DX3™ radio, you'll enjoy the superior range, response, and interference resistance of exclusive DSMR® technology. Together with the installed Firma™ Crawler 120A Smart Sensored-Brushless ESC, it also comes ready to deliver the telemetry advantages of exclusive Spektrum™ Smart technology. Install a Spektrum™ Smart LiPo battery and you can view vehicle battery capacity on the transmitter's voltage level indicator. Outfit the DX3™ with the optional BT2000 Bluetooth module, download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard app to your smart device, and you're ready to use more Smart real-time telemetry — without needing on-board sensors or modules.
With its 1/6 scale size, popular Jeep® styling, and unstoppable Axial® engineering, the SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD takes RC scaling to an exciting new level. Just add your choice of suitable battery and take on the rocks!
Based on the proven SCX10™ III layout, the 1/6 scale SCX6™ takes durability, functionality, and performance to the next level with features that include a steel chassis, 4-wheel drivetrain, multi-link suspension, AR90 axles, oil-filled shocks, and more.
TWO-SPEED METAL GEAR TRANSMISSION
Out of the box, the Axial® SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD RTR is configured for two speeds with high and low gears. A Spektrum™ S614 Metal-Gear Servo is included for the two-speed linkage.
3-LINK FRONT/4-LINK REAR SUSPENSION
For optimal handling, the SCX6™ suspension features a durable three-link front and four-link rear setup.
JEEP® JLU WRANGLER SCALE BODY
The Jeep® JLU Wrangler body mirrors its full-size counterpart, with many moulded scale details throughout the interior and exterior that even the most demanding Jeep® enthusiasts will admire. LED headlights and taillights add to the realism after dark.
SCALE ENGINE DETAIL
A replica V8 engine covers and protects the included Spektrum™ Firma™ Smart ESC while adding to the model's realistic appearance.
SPEKTRUM™ DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum™ DX3™ radio features exclusive DSMR® technology for superior range, response, and interference resistance. It's also fully compatible with the Smart telemetry potential provided by the vehicle's installed Spektrum™ Firma™ 120A Smart ESC.
SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ CRAWLER 120A SENSORED BRUSHLESS SMART ESC
The factory-installed, waterproof Firma™ Crawler 120A Smart ESC delivers power and intelligence all-in-one — no additional vehicle modules or links required. This brushless ESC gives your SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD the ultimate drive while feeding important telemetry data straight to your DX3™ transmitter in real time.
SPEKTRUM™ S905 STEERING SERVO
Included and installed, the waterproof Spektrum™ S905 Large-Scale Metal-Gear Servo produces impressive torque (537.72 oz-in at 6V, 555.50 oz-in at 7V) for responsive, dependable steering control. The chassis will also accept larger 1/5 scale servos, if desired, with the included adapter.
BFGOODRICH® KM3 TYRES
Massive, 7" tall BFGoodrich® KM3 tyres provide excellent grip and ground clearance for dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails. They're mounted to licensed Black Rhino Primm injection-moulded, 3-piece beadlock wheels so that tyres can be removed and replaced easily without gluing.
MULTIPLE BATTERY MOUNTING LOCATIONS
Battery trays are included on both the right and left sides of the chassis. You can install a single battery or add a second on the opposite side (using a parallel Y-harness, SPMXCA509) to extend run time.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
(1) Axial® SCX6 Jeep® JLU Wrangler 1/6 Scale 4WD RTR (AXI05000)
(1) Spektrum™ DX3™ Smart Transmitter with Thumb Steer (SPM2340T)
(1) Spektrum™ Firma™ Crawler 120A Sensored Brushless Smart ESC (SPMXSE1080)
(1) Spektrum™ 5-Channel DSMR® Sport Receiver (SPMSR515)
(1) Spektrum™ 1/6 40kg Waterproof Digital Servo (SPMS905) for steering
(1) Spektrum™ 15kg Servo (SPMS614) for 2-speed/“shifting”
(1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 1200-1400Kv Sensored Brushless Motor 1/6 (SPMXSM3100)
(4) AA Batteries
- 2S-3S Standard or “Shorty” LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Internal Gear Ratio
- 23.73:1 / 7.20:1
- Stamped Steel
- Motor Type
- Brushless - Sensored
- Wheel Width
- 2.05 in (52 mm)
- Sold Separately
- Product Weight
- 25 lb (11.3 kg)
- Ball Bearings
- Complete Vehicle
- Tire Tread
- BFGoodrich KM3
- Color Variant
- Drive Type
- Power Type
- Speed Control
- Spur Gear
- Tire Compound
- Completion Level
- Rear Track
- 14.88 in (378 mm)
- Final Drive Ratio
- 85.02:1 / 25.1:1
- Motor Size
- 1/6 "5684"
- Product Width
- 14.88" (378 mm)
- Front Track
- 14.88 in (378 mm)
- Product Length
- 33.55" (852 mm)
- Shock Type
- Oil-Filled/Coil-Over Spring
- Gear Pitch
- 1.0 MOD
- Vehicle Type
- Rock Crawler
- 19.74" (501 mm)
- Multi-Link Solid Axle
- Sold Separately
- Product Height
- 14.55" (370 mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 4.25 in (107.9 mm)